• 辛普森一家,有趣的句子


    写在前面:

            有趣的句子和翻译

    • 你踏马怎么会在这儿

            What in the blue heck are you doing here?

    • 那真的是碉堡了

            Now,that is avant-gorgeous

    • 那我们就跳过局促并且对未来抱有期待的第一次约会,合得来的第二次约会,你发现在我易怒外表下藏着一颗甜美的心的第三次直接跳到我们分手
      • So we'll skip the first date that starts awkward but ends with potential.The second date where we hit it off.The third date where you find out beneath my crusty exterior is some sweet apple pie.And skip right to the part where we break up.Because I gotta take my son to his mother.  
    • 不要拖延
      • Don't procrastinate
    • 伴随着大吵大闹,怨天尤人和摔门声
      • ​​​​​​​With the yelling,and the resentment,and the slamming doors.
    • 儿科医生改变了一切
      • ​​​​​​​Pediatrician turned everything around.
    • 我不知道有什么可靠的方法去验证
      • ​​​​​​​There's no reliable way I'll ever know.
    • 不管怎样   Either way
    • 招牌上写着早午餐,我就自助一下
      • ​​​​​​​When a sign says "brunch",I brunch.
    • 临时工  seasonal workers
    • 我们想咋样就咋样
      • ​​​​​​​We can do as we bloody well please.
    • 我就不招人喜欢
      • ​​​​​​​I'm known for my stomach aches.
    • 其实没必要担心的,就算发生什么危险,她也已经有最强大的保险了,那就是受洗时得到的神之庇佑
    • 其实我们还没腾出时间给她受洗
      • ​​​​​​​Well,you can rest easy knowing if anything did happen,she has the only insurance you truly need.A simple Christian baptism.
      • Actually,we haven't gotten around to baptizing her yet.
    • 当然,你可以保持保留意见
      • ​​​​​​​Although,that's always up for bedate.
    • 你又给我们造成了一场不必要的死亡
      • ​​​​​​​Here's another avoidable death you've gotten us into.
    • 你的孩子一定会想去精英幼儿园,顶尖的预科班,一所常青藤大学
      • ​​​​​​​Your body will want to go to an elite preschool,a prestigious prep school,a college with the ivy.
    • 我对于教父的职责是很严肃的.差不多可以说具有侵入性。
      • ​​​​​​​Now,I take my duties as godfather seriously.I might almost be intrusive.
    • 让他睡个永远醒不来的觉
      • ​​​​​​​Make him go night-night forever.
    • 你竟然用这种语气谈论死亡
      • ​​​​​​​You give the kiss of death with that mouth?
    • 宿醉  hungover
    • 我可以很自信的说
      • ​​​​​​​I carry myself with a certain confidence,and I don't apologize for your perception of statements I didnot make,but standy.
    • 直言不讳,在这个过度包装,标题党泛滥,娱乐致死的时代,人们最渴望这种东西了
      • ​​​​​​​He has no filter,In our sanitized,clickbait-ready,media-dirven word,What people crave is authenticity.

  • 相关阅读:
    【Java实现】合并两个有序链表
    【云原生之kubernetes实战】kubernetes集群下的存储持久化
    FNN、DeepFM与NFM
    华为推出最速超级充电桩 号称1秒1公里 | 百能云芯
    分组背包问题
    【VPX611】基于6U VPX总线架构的SATA3.0高性能数据存储板(3.2GByte/s存储带宽)
    Debezium系列之:debezium版本升级到2.4.0及以上版本重大注意事项
    重识HashMap
    PowerManagerService启动-Android12
    阿里云安装mysql、nginx、redis
  • 原文地址:https://blog.csdn.net/Chandler_river/article/details/125897957